Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my DH's favorite way to fix halibut. It is not a true barbecue, since the fish is baked, but the flavor is delicious! Another plus, this is very easy to fix. The time to prepare includes marinating time.
- Cut the halibut fillets into strips, about 1" x 2". This is easier if the fish is slightly frozen.
- Mix the oil, the garlic powder, the garlic, and the salt in a bowl. Add the halibut and toss to coat. Let marinate for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put bread crumbs in one bowl; the parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Roll the halibut in the bread crumbs, then in the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees, approximately 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.