- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth, no-salt-added
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 inches sweet onions (thick slices)
- 2 small sweet red peppers, seeded and cut into small bite-size pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well using a wire whisk.
- Spread onion slices on a baking sheet and cover with next 3 ingredients; brushing vegetables with half the broth mixture. Coat grill rack with cooking spray and spread vegetables (cut side down) on grill rack over medium-hot heat and close lid, cooking for 5 minutes.
- Baste with remaining broth mixture and turn vegetables, grilling an additional 7 minutes or until tender.
- Serve immediately.