Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Even if you don't like green beans, you'll love this casserole (I know, because I'm no fan of green beans)!
- 6 cups green beans, crisp cooked
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Fry and crumble bacon.
- Saute onion in bacon drippings.
- Drain beans, leaving in about 1 cup of liquid.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except bacon, and transfer to casserole dish.
- Top with bacon and bake, covered, at 350°F for 1 1/2 hours.