Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For (another) different take on grilled pineapple. Serve with a scoop of ice cream. This recipe could be cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorn, freshly cracked
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into thick slices
- Glaze: In saucepan, combine the incredients for the glaze and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until thickened, 1 - 2 minutes.
- Keep warm or reheat.
- Season both sides of pineapple slices with the peppercorns. Grill over indirect medium heat until well marked, 6 - 8 minutes, turning once. Note: this could be done at the beginning of the meal and left in the oven on warm.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle the glaze over top.
- Note: Unless you are prepared to serve this with a knife and fork, cut cooked pineapple slices into bite size pieces.