Chef #2457912's Note:
by Pat Dolan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whole heads of garlic, barbecued on the grill, become soft, mellow and aromatic. Use.
- 2cloves as a spread for meat and vegetables or for French bread.
- 3Peel outer skin layers of garlic leaving cloves and head intact. Place all heads on double.
- 4thickness of foil; top with butter and herbs. Fold up and seal. Cook over hot coals,.
- 5turning occasionally, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve one whole head per person.
- 6Squeeze cooked cloves from skin onto cooked meat and vegetables or on French or rye bread. Serves:8.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: