Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Lois and Sherry Adams.
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 buns, split and toasted
- 8 hot dogs
- Put all ingredients, except hot dogs and buns, in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add hot dogs and simmer 10 minutes.
- Place hot dog on each half of bun and cover with sauce.