Barbecued Flank Steak Sandwiches
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle steak evenly with salt and pepper. Add steak to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from pan; let stand 10 minutes.
- Add onion to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan; cool.
- Combine ketchup and next 4 ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl, stirring well. Microwave on high 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Add steak to ketchup mixture; toss to coat. Divide steak mixture evenly among bottom halves of rolls; top each serving with one onion slice.
- Place top half of roll on each sandwich.