BBQ season is upon us once again. This is a delicious contribution in the fish dept.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 3 diagonal cuts, about an inch apart on each side of the fish, in the thickest part.
- 2Sprinkle inside of fish with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- 3In 1 tblsp of the butter, gently fry shallots and mushrooms until softened.
- 4Stir in parsley.
- 5Spoon mixture into cavity of fish and add 2 or 3 slices of lemon.
- 6Secure opening with small skewers.
- 7Lightly butter a piece of heavy foil large enough to enclose the fish.
- 8Put fish in centre and squeeze over juice from the rest of the lemon.
- 9Bring edges of foil up and fold loosely over fish, enclosing it completely.
- 10BBQ until fish is tender and flakes when tested with a fork 30-40 minutes.
- 11Note: This can also be done in the oven at 350F, for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Fish in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 179.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 47.5 g