Recipe by REEVES73
different way to use up so of that fish
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
I'm giving this a 5, because the only reason that I could possibly "complain" is totally my fault anyway. See, I used sugar free ketchup. I really debated and at the last minute, chose the sf stuff. Even so, it entertained my taste buds. I boiled some cauliflower with minced garlic and there was just a tiny bit of the bbq sauce mixture in the pan. So, I tossed the cauliflower around in it for a second so that it had a hint of the flavor. And, it was easy as can be! I'll be making this one again, only next time, I'll use the real ketchup. I'll probably double the sauce ingredients to have more with whatever veggie I cook with it. Thanks!
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 dash hot sauce
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in an baking pan, 13 x 9.
- Mix ketchup, lemon juice, worcestershire, sugar, onion.
- Pour sauce over fish; turn so both sides are coated.
- Cover a refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon.