My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make crepes, whisk first 4 ingredients (eggs - milk) together. Let sit for 2 hours.
- 2Stir in half of the cilantro to batter.
- 3Heat crepe pan aand make crepes (you should get 10 crepes out of batter). Divide remaining cilantro evenly between crepes, sprinkling over surface before turning.
- 4Divide duck meat, crepes and barbecue sauce in half.
- 5You will be making two cakes.
- 6For each cake, place a crepe dark side down into a buttered 9-inch cake pan, add some duck meat and barbecue sauce, repeat with remaining crepes, duck and barbecue sauce -- making 4 layers per cake. Cover with foil. Repeat for second cake.
- 7Bake at 350-degrees F. for 20-30 minutes.
- 8Invert on plates, cut each cake into 4 wedges.
- 9Serve with hot corn relish (Hot Corn Relish Hot Corn Relish or your favorite).
Browse Our Top Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Duck Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 588.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless duck meat