Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
One of my families favorite
- 3 lbs country ribs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Place ribs in a 13" x 9" baking dish Season with salt and pepper Combine remaining ingredients; pour mixture over ribs Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn ribs.
- Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours longer, until tender.
- Skim off fat and spoon remaining sauce over ribs.
This was so good! It deserves more than a 5 star. I left it in the oven about 2 1/2 hrs. and it was so tender. I thicken the sauce the last 1/2 hour and found it so much easier to skim off the fat from the meat. I use Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. I had just a small amount of the sauce left and there is no way I'm throwing this out. It'll make a great dipping sauce for some chicken nuggets. Made for Pick A Chef.
Thank you for a great recipe. Very easy to put together and the taste was great. Will be making this again.