Flavor bursting at the kernels!
Make and share this Barbecued Corn With Roasted Garlic Butter - BBQ recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then simmer corn for 15 minutes.
- Drain, then baste each cob with olive oil.
- Place directly on hot grill for 10 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Meanwhile, nuke the roasted garlic, salt, Worcestershire and butter for about 12 seconds. This will enable the ingredients to gravitate to the bottom of your blender instead of clinging to the sides. Blend well. I use my Magic Bullet -- love it!
- Spoon roasted garlic butter (you might have a little extra) over corn and enjoy!
I made this to go with my barbecued veggie burgers... so yummy! I used margarine instead of butter. My mixture melted, but I'm temporarily without a microwave, so I used the heat from my stove. I used a brush and brushed a couple layers on the corn. Yum! Thanks for sharing.
I'm definately in the 5 star boat on this recipe. my only suggestion is make way more than this recipe calls for because it even tastes good on toasted french bread. I just figured if I was going to spend the time making it I wanted it to be for more than 2TBSP
Wonderful flavor of roasted garlic went great with good-old- Corn on the Cob. I only boiled mine for about 8 minutes before transferring to the grill. Very nice. Thanks Sandi