Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Flavor bursting at the kernels!
Top Review by HEATHER H.
I made this to go with my barbecued veggie burgers... so yummy! I used margarine instead of butter. My mixture melted, but I'm temporarily without a microwave, so I used the heat from my stove. I used a brush and brushed a couple layers on the corn. Yum! Thanks for sharing.
- 2 ears corn
- olive oil (for basting)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic (I use Roasted Garlic Paste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then simmer corn for 15 minutes.
- Drain, then baste each cob with olive oil.
- Place directly on hot grill for 10 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Meanwhile, nuke the roasted garlic, salt, Worcestershire and butter for about 12 seconds. This will enable the ingredients to gravitate to the bottom of your blender instead of clinging to the sides. Blend well. I use my Magic Bullet -- love it!
- Spoon roasted garlic butter (you might have a little extra) over corn and enjoy!