Flavor bursting at the kernels!
Make and share this Barbecued Corn With Roasted Garlic Butter - BBQ recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then simmer corn for 15 minutes.
- Drain, then baste each cob with olive oil.
- Place directly on hot grill for 10 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Meanwhile, nuke the roasted garlic, salt, Worcestershire and butter for about 12 seconds. This will enable the ingredients to gravitate to the bottom of your blender instead of clinging to the sides. Blend well. I use my Magic Bullet -- love it!
- Spoon roasted garlic butter (you might have a little extra) over corn and enjoy!