1/1 Photo of Barbecued Corn on the Cob W/Bacon and Chili Butter
A neat trick to place the bacon strips in the husk!.Make sure to buy corn with the husk still attached. From the cook book 'Ben's Barbeque'. When we cooked this recipe the bacon did not get crip, more steamed from the corn. The corn had a delicious smoky flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn your BBQ on to medium heat.
- 2Pull back the outer husks of the corn and remove all the silks / strands but do not remove the husks.
- 3Place two strips of bacon on either side of each cob and season with salt and pepper. Wrap the corn cobs back in their husks and secure with string at each end.
- 4Cook the corn cobs for 30 minutes, continually turning them to prevent the husks from burning.
- 5Make the chili butter by combining the butter, chili and lime zest, season with salt and pepper.
- 6When the corn is cooked, place on serving dish, untie the string and peel back the husk.
- 7Serve with a dollop of chii butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Corn on the Cob W/Bacon and Chili Butter
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: