Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great side dish for your next barbecue. Use your favorite barbecue sauce, either homemade or purchased.
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn.
- Blend butter and barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- Spread generously over the corn.
- Wrap each ear securely in heavy duty foil.
- Place on grill rack and grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until the corn is cooked through, turning several times.
Good and easy. I think next time I'd increase the bbq sauce, cuz I'd like the flavor to be a little more prominent.