Father's Day Special--Simple Colossal Barbecued Shrimp--just wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1THESE ARE THE COLOSSAL SIZE SHRIMP, NOT JUMBO AS IT SAYS IN THE INGREDIENTS (CAN'T SEEM TO GET COLOSSAL SIZE TO PRINT.).
- 2Using a sharp knife, butterfly each COLOSSAL shrimp through the back area where the vein has been removed.
- 3Place them shell side DOWN side by side flat on the perforated grill.
- 4Sprinkle each shrimp with lemon pepper, garlic salt and a couple drops of hot sauce (more if you like them real spicy).
- 5Baste each shrimp with a bit of olive oil using a brush.
- 6Begin cooking on barbecue set at ~350°F (temperature will drop slightly when the shrimp are added). Continue cooking ~18 minute or until when touched, shrimp meat will spring back.
- 7We serve these large beauties 3-4 on a plate and allow our guests to remove the shell part themselves. (You can also remove the shells prior to serving.).
- 8This is great on a hot summer evening with vegetable salads, some crusty bread and a great bottle of wine. Hope you enjoy!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Colossal Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 345.0 mg
- Sodium 335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.1 g