- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb cocktail franks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ketchup, molasses, vinegar, mustard, sugar, chili powder and cayenne in slow cooker, then stir in cocktail franks.
- Cover and cook until franks are heated through, 1-2 hours on LOW.
- Cocktail franks can be held on warm or LOW setting for up to 2 hours, loosen sauce with hot water, 2 tablespoons at a time as needed.