Recipe by Mille®
To die for.
Top Review by yogi
Okay, I messed with this recipe a bit, but it is a terrific idea for bananas! I used a piece of Dove dark chocolate for each banana and wrapped with foil, then baked at 450 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. Unwrapped them, split open the peel, and there was that melted chocolate on a warm banana. Delicious!!! Ate it right out of the peel with a spoon. No whipped cream needed for me. Thank you Miller, for such an easy and goooooood recipe!
- 4 medium bananas, unpeeled
- 24 ounces milk chocolate
- whipped cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each banana lengthways, through the skin, making sure you don't cut all the way through the bottom layer of skin.
- Place about 6 squares of chocolate in the cuts of each banana.
- Wrap in foil and cook over medium hot coals for 10 minutes, turning once.
- To serve- remove the foil and place the bananas on serving plates (skin and all).
- Pile on the whipped cream!