Recipe by Susie T
A very simple way to serve mushrooms. Friends of ours make these all the time and I tell you, even if you don't like hot chilli, I think you might be surprised how nice they are when you try one.
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chillies finely and sprinkle a little on each mushroom.
- Sprinkle cheese on top just enough to cover mushroom.
- Sprinkle a little salt if desired.
- Place on the barbie until tender and cheese is melted.
- Can also be place in a moderate oven until cooked.