1/1 Photo of Barbecued Chilli and Cheese Mushrooms
Susie T's Note:
A very simple way to serve mushrooms. Friends of ours make these all the time and I tell you, even if you don't like hot chilli, I think you might be surprised how nice they are when you try one.
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chillies finely and sprinkle a little on each mushroom.
- 2Sprinkle cheese on top just enough to cover mushroom.
- 3Sprinkle a little salt if desired.
- 4Place on the barbie until tender and cheese is melted.
- 5Can also be place in a moderate oven until cooked.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Chilli and Cheese Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (862 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 43.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g