- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 4 bell peppers, quartered
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Variation 1:.
- Place chicken, peppers and onion slices on greased grill over medium-hot coals. Grill 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce. Cut chicken, peppers and onions into thin slices. Place mixture on center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Variation 2:.
- Cut chicken into strips. Heat 1 tablespoons oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add green peppers and onions, cut into strips, and barbecue sauce; cover. Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Divide mixture among tortillas; roll up.