Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken. Note marinating time.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 907.18 g chicken wings
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chicken.
- Mix to blend well. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425. Arrange wings in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake, turning once for 30 minutes.
Very Very Good, me, and the wife reaiiy like them...
This took very little time to prep and the results were great. I might add some cayenne next time around to make it more spicy, or try BBQ sauce in place of the ketchup. It's a very versatile recipe. I marinated the chicken for 4-5 hours and the chicken was just delicious. Thanks!