- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 lbs chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chicken.
- Mix to blend well. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425. Arrange wings in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake, turning once for 30 minutes.