Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe from Weight Watchers's "Simply Delicious." 8 WW points per serving
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 127.57 g green chilies, chopped and drained
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 8 (48 inch) fat free tortillas
- 236.59 ml fat-free refried beans, canned
- 8 scallions, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml light sour cream
- Combine chicken, barbecue sauce and chiles in a large, nonstick saucepan; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until chicken is tender and cooked through, about 25 minutes Remove from heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes. onion, chopped cilantro, garlic, vinegar, oil, and salt in medium bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large, nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the beans, then top with then top with the chicken mixture, scallions, and cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15 minutes Top each tostado with the tomato mixture, sour cream and additional cilantro, if desired.
This was delicious.my bf loved it.so easy to do.
Delicious and perfect for a quick, light meal. Rather than thighs, I used chicken breasts that I had pre-cooked, so it cut down on the prep time. I had no green chiles, but wish I had since we love them. On 8 inch tortillas, there was enough chicken mixture for 4 servings which, of course, would increase the pts. The salsa-type topping gave the perfect zing to the sweet saucy chicken. Thanks Andrea! MERP'd for Zaar Chef Alphabet tag.