Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious summer grilled recipe that is so simple and tasty! Hope you try it soon- you'll love it!
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 8 slice provolone cheese or 8 slice mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 kaiser rolls or 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slice lettuce
- 8 slice tomatoes
- 8 slice cooked bacon (optional)
- Pound each chicken thin -- this helps it to cook quickly, evenly and doubles size of chicken. Cut chicken in half to make 8 pieces.
- Heat grill to medium and cook chicken with barbecue sauce brushed on it, turning and adding more barbecue sauce until done. I would say about 10 minutes.
- Top each piece with cheese, turn off grill and cover for a few minutes to melt. Can also place rolls on grill to toast also.
- Put a little barbecue sauce on each roll, can also use mayo with it, place some lettuce, tomato, bacon and the chicken and top with top of roll.
- Enjoy with pickles, chips and a cold drink!
Nice, quick and easy sandwiches. We used bacon, tomatoes and provolone cheese (no lettuce - fresh out). Also, used whole wheat buns. Next time I think I will try a cheese with a little more bite like cheddar or swiss. Made for the ZWT5.
Good little sandwiches! I made them without the bacon, but I bet they'd be even better with! Thanks for posting.