1/1 Photo of Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
Delicious summer grilled recipe that is so simple and tasty! Hope you try it soon- you'll love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound each chicken thin -- this helps it to cook quickly, evenly and doubles size of chicken. Cut chicken in half to make 8 pieces.
- 2Heat grill to medium and cook chicken with barbecue sauce brushed on it, turning and adding more barbecue sauce until done. I would say about 10 minutes.
- 3Top each piece with cheese, turn off grill and cover for a few minutes to melt. Can also place rolls on grill to toast also.
- 4Put a little barbecue sauce on each roll, can also use mayo with it, place some lettuce, tomato, bacon and the chicken and top with top of roll.
- 5Enjoy with pickles, chips and a cold drink!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 835.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g