Delicious summer grilled recipe that is so simple and tasty! Hope you try it soon- you'll love it!
Make and share this Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Pound each chicken thin -- this helps it to cook quickly, evenly and doubles size of chicken. Cut chicken in half to make 8 pieces.
- Heat grill to medium and cook chicken with barbecue sauce brushed on it, turning and adding more barbecue sauce until done. I would say about 10 minutes.
- Top each piece with cheese, turn off grill and cover for a few minutes to melt. Can also place rolls on grill to toast also.
- Put a little barbecue sauce on each roll, can also use mayo with it, place some lettuce, tomato, bacon and the chicken and top with top of roll.
- Enjoy with pickles, chips and a cold drink!