- 453.59 g prepared pizza dough
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 3 thin slices red onions
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 709.77 ml smoked gouda cheese or 709.77 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500. Roll pizza dough out to fit a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over dough just to the edges. Sprinkle evenly with red onion, chicken, cheese and basil.
- Bake on top shelf of oven 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden. Cut into wedges and serve.