Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Easy One Dish Meals
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 thin slices red onions
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups smoked gouda cheese or 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 500. Roll pizza dough out to fit a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over dough just to the edges. Sprinkle evenly with red onion, chicken, cheese and basil.
- Bake on top shelf of oven 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden. Cut into wedges and serve.