Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy snake for the game.
- 1 (12 inch) focaccia bread or 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts or 12 inches pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- Place flat bread or shell on 14 inch pizza pan (or lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Unroll the pizza dough onto the greased pan, using your hands to press the dough into a 14x 9 inch rectangle, build up the edges slightly. Bake pizza dough in a 425°F oven for 5 minutes. remove from oven).
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken and barbecue sauce, toss to coat. Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped spinach.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until crust edge is lightly browned. Cut flat bread or bread shell into wedges (or cut rectangular pizza into squares.
Excellent pizza!! I used leftover recipe#162821 for this and diced it up in little pieces and it was a great match. I also used pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joes and Kraft BBQ sauce. Made minus the spinach (per DH request); next time I will add it to my half. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Tag.
Wonderful pizza. The taste was very yummy. I used recipe#353041 for the barbecue sauce and the dough was recipe#195526. I used mozzarella on top. Thanks for posting :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I used 2 medium rounds of thin lebanese bread for my base and spread the b-b-q sauce on and then sprinkled the chopped chicken, silverbeet (fresh from the garden) and a cheese mix (of mozzarella, parmesan and sharp cheddar - we don't get monterey jack in my area of Australia) and then baked at 200C on the rack for 15 minutes for lovely thin crispy pizza that the DM and DS thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you Chef, made for bargain basement tag.