Recipe by barney_s
Easy snake for the game.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Excellent pizza!! I used leftover recipe#162821 for this and diced it up in little pieces and it was a great match. I also used pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joes and Kraft BBQ sauce. Made minus the spinach (per DH request); next time I will add it to my half. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Tag.
- 1 (12 inch) focaccia bread or 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts or 12 inches pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flat bread or shell on 14 inch pizza pan (or lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Unroll the pizza dough onto the greased pan, using your hands to press the dough into a 14x 9 inch rectangle, build up the edges slightly. Bake pizza dough in a 425°F oven for 5 minutes. remove from oven).
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken and barbecue sauce, toss to coat. Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped spinach.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until crust edge is lightly browned. Cut flat bread or bread shell into wedges (or cut rectangular pizza into squares.