Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked,cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion, peeled,cut into eighths
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ground black pepper
- 1 package barbecue-seasoned boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
- Toss corn, onion and bell pepper with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- On metal skewers, thread alternate pieces of chicken and vegetables, making sure not to crowd chicken.
- On grill, over medium-hot cells, or on broiler pan 5 to 6 inches from heat source, cook kabobs until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve on a bed of couscous.