Recipe by KittyKitty
This is really good, and the cleanup is so easy. And, you get your whole meal in a foiul packet!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Fun recipe with stuff that the whole family likes. My drumsticks were fairly large, so I baked this an extra 10 minutes for a total of 50 minutes. The meat was still slightly undercooked, so DH and I microwaved the meat only for another minute or two until they were done. DD came home about 15 minutes later and decided to have some as well. Her packet had been sitting on the counter unopened during that time. When she opened her packet, the chicken was perfectly done. The stand time helped cooked the chicken to perfection.
- 8 chicken legs
- 4 small frozen ears of corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- barbecue sauce
- shredded cheese
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear off 4 (18 x 12 inch) sheets of aluminum foil; lightly grease 1 side of each sheet.
- Place 2 chicken leggs and 1 ear of corn in center on greased side of each foil sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; drizzle corn evenly with butter. Spoon barbecue sauce evenly over chicken; top evenly with beans.
- Bring together 2 sides of each foil sheet over ingredients, and double fold with about 1 inch wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450F for 40 minutes. carefully open packets to prevent burns from hot steam, (open with open end away from you). Serve with desired toppings.