Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs fryer chickens, Cut up
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 dashes red pepper sauce
- Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
- Arrange chicken skin sides up and thickest parts to outside in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inches.
- Mix remaining ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
- Microwave until mix- ture boils and thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes.
- Rearrange chicken and baste with sauce.
- Cover loosely and microwave until chicken is done, 10 to 15 minutes, basting with sauce every 5 minutes.