Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this in the new Cooking for 2 magazine. It was from someone named Erin Renouf Mylroie from Utah. Have not tried yet..putting here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 hoagie rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- In small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spread over buns.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl; combine chicken and barbecue sauce. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Spread chicken mixture over bun bottoms; replace tops.