Recipe by carolinafan
From Kraft. I love using the grill. Easy cleanup; prepare all your fajita fixings in a foil pan on the grill.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken and vegetables with barbecue sauce. Let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Poke holes evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch disposable foil roasting pan with a fork or skewer. Place chicken and vegetables in pan. Place pan on grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill chicken and vegetables in pan 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp tender; stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with cheese, salsa and sour cream. Roll up.