Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like barbecued chicken, you'll really enjoy these hearty chicken roll-ups.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄3 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 4 egg roll wraps
- canola oil (for frying)
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and barbecue sauce. Place about 1/4 cup in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly and seal.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 375*. Fry the egg rolls, two at a time, for 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm.