Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a large plate; set aside.
- Place the beaten eggs in a shallow dish and the seasoned flour (seasoned with poultry seasoning and/or other seasonings of the chefs choosing) on another plate.
- Roll each drumstick in seasoned flour to coat on all sides, then dip in the egg to coat and finally roll in the Parmesan mixture, coating thoroughly on all sides.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cook over hot coals for 30- 40 minutes, turning frequently, until browned on all sides and cooked through.