- 1 (2 lb) roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Set a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn, and sour cream; stir to combine.
- Cook until hot, 4-5 minutes.
- Assemble wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and top with ¼ of the chicken mixture.
- Roll as you would a burrito.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve warm with lime wedges.