Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flavorful dish for your next barbecue. Can be made ahead and refrigerated. Recipe originally from McCormick.
- Mix oil, vinegar and Chicken Seasoning in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add marinade and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetables onto skewers.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken and vegetables with additional Chicken Seasoning, if desired.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.