Recipe by Marie
Flavorful dish for your next barbecue. Can be made ahead and refrigerated. Recipe originally from McCormick.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables, pieces (such as bell peppers, onion, zucchini and mushrooms)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, vinegar and Chicken Seasoning in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add marinade and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetables onto skewers.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken and vegetables with additional Chicken Seasoning, if desired.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.