Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- black pepper
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) roasting chickens
- Simmer sauce ingredients in saucepan for 10 minutes.
- While sauce is cooking, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and pour half of the sauce over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce every 15 minutes.
This was delicious. Fast to put together, and the chicken was so juicy and tender. Thanks for a very good recipe.