Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs fresh white fish
- 6 lemons or 6 limes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 3 scallions, trimmed, but whole
- 1⁄2 lb fresh scallops or 1⁄2 lb fresh small shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup Pickapeppa Sauce
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Remove and drain well.
- Place fish and all other ingredients on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Close securely and bake at 350 degrees for about one half (1/2) hour.
- Also try this on barbecue grills and camp fires.