Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Orginially from Cooking Light, but tweaked a tad. The sauce is wonderful soaked up with some crusty french bread! I like to serve this over angelhair pasta.
- 1⁄2 cup light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and wine in a skillet.
- Bring to a light boil.
- Add shrimp and cook until done, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add wine and cook an additional minute.
- Serve with fresh lemon slices if desired.
- Make 2 large servings.
- Can also be served as an appetizer.