1/2 Photos of Barbecued Buzzard Wings
The Geeky Chef's Note:
Inspired by the World of Warcraft Game. Rich and tangy were the words he used to describe these delicious treats, and maybe a little spicy too, due to the Hot Spices used to make them. This is my own barbecue sauce recipe, especially made to be rich, tangy and spicy... just like good old Rigglefuzz's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1Combine all the ingredients except wings in a saucepan over low heat. As soon as the molasses dissolves, the sauce is ready to use.
- 2Boil the chicken in boiling water for about 7 minutes.
- 3Remove it, let it drain and then pat it dry.
- 4Pour barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- 5Put a few pieces of the chicken into the bowl, and coat well.
- 6Place the finished chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- 7Repeat until all the chicken is coated.
- 8If desired, pour some extra barbecue sauce over the chicken.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Buzzard Wings
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 750.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g