Recipe by PugGrannie
My friend gave me this recipe many years ago. Have used it for many cookouts. It's a favorite, especially with men.
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. (13 X 9).
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and bake another 1/2 hour.
- If you prefer an extra brown top, bake a little longer, checking frequently.