1/1 Photo of Barbecued Bologna Sandwich
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I know this sounds kind of strange, but you have to try it. This was my favorite school lunch when I was a kid and I now re-create the memory for my kids. I still love it and so do they. I have included the ingredients for one sandwich, but you'll want to make more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together barbecue sauce and ketchup.
- 2Thin with just a little water.
- 3Place bologna slice in skillet over medium heat.
- 4Cook on both sides a few minutes until bologna is slightly browned and begins to curl up.
- 5Spread sauce mixture on bologna and cook about 1 minute more.
- 6Place on bread to make a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Bologna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 438.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: