Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I know this sounds kind of strange, but you have to try it. This was my favorite school lunch when I was a kid and I now re-create the memory for my kids. I still love it and so do they. I have included the ingredients for one sandwich, but you'll want to make more.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and ketchup.
- Thin with just a little water.
- Place bologna slice in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook on both sides a few minutes until bologna is slightly browned and begins to curl up.
- Spread sauce mixture on bologna and cook about 1 minute more.
- Place on bread to make a sandwich.
I haven't had a sandwich like this since I was a kid! I use to eat these all the time. I put pickle relish on mine too. It makes it soooooo yummy!