1/3 Photos of Barbecued Biscuit
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
During the hot summer months when you don't want to use your oven, this is the perfect solution when you are in the mood to serve biscuits with your meal. Believe it or not, this is cooked on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2Add sour milk. Stir until just moistened. Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead 8 to 10 times. Flatten dough into 3/4 inch thick disc. Place on 1 sheet of greased heavy-duty (or double layer of regular) foil. Do not enclose.
- 3Preheat grill to high. Place foil with dough on 1 side of ungreased grill. Turn off burner under foil, turning opposite burner down to medium. Close lid. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes, rotating foil at halftime, until biscuit is lightly golden. ut into 8 wedges.
- 4To make sour milk: Measure 1 tbsp white vinegar orlemon juice into 1 cup liquid measure. Add milk to make 3/4 cup liquid. Stir.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 518.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g