Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- In a large deep pan add all the ingredients, except the chicken, and mix well.
- Then add the chicken and tenderize with a fork (poke holes into them).
- Then cover with saran wrap and marinate in the fridge a minute.
- of 1 hr (I prepare it the night before or the morning of) and barbecue on med-high temp and baste all the sauce on the chicken as you turn them over.
- I sometimes cut the cook chicken into slices and serve over my Caesar salad (see my recipe for the dressing).