Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 6 -8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (you can use non-alcoholic)
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken (I use chicken thighs, more lip smacking for your buck)
- In a large deep pan add all the ingredients, except the chicken, and mix well.
- Then add the chicken and tenderize with a fork (poke holes into them).
- Then cover with saran wrap and marinate in the fridge a minute.
- of 1 hr (I prepare it the night before or the morning of) and barbecue on med-high temp and baste all the sauce on the chicken as you turn them over.
- I sometimes cut the cook chicken into slices and serve over my Caesar salad (see my recipe for the dressing).