- 1⁄2 lb beef sirloin steak, trimmed of fat,cut into thin strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 7-inch flour tortillas, heated
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in corn and barbecue sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on 4 individual plates.
- Spoon 1/4 of beef mixture onto each tortilla; top each with 1/4 c.
- chopped tomato and 1 tbsp.