Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 hamburger buns
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink; drain off fat.
- Stir in chili sauce and next 7 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve on buns.
This makes a very tasty sandwich. I did have 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger so added about 1/4 cup water and it turned out great. Thank-you!