Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Just 4 ingredients and a crock pot makes this dish.
- 1360.77-1814.36 g beef short ribs
- 354.88 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- 118.29 ml apricot jam or 118.29 ml pineapple jam
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- Place ribs on a baking rack.
- Combine 3/4 c barbecue sauce, jam, and soy sauce.
- Pour over ribs.
- Bake at 450F for 30 minutes to brown.
- Take out of oven.
- Layer beef and sauce used in oven in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Mix remaining 3/4 c sauce with sauce from slow cooker.
- Pour over ribs and serve.