Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quickly cook all four quesadillas on a nonstick griddle.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (18 ounce) cartonfully cooked shredded barbecued beef
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- chopped fresh tomato (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cilantro and lime juice; set aside. Heat barbecued beef according to package directions. Spread four tortillas with refried beans; top each with 1/2 cup beef and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat quesadillas over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut each into four wedges. Serve with shredded lettuce, sour cream sauce and tomatoes if desired.
Really good and very well received in my house. I loved the sour cream mixture; I'll try that with all my quesadillas from now on.